- Relevant education with specialization in Logistics/Supply Chain
- Training is security management is an added advantage.
- At least five years’ relevant experience and demonstrated success managing logistics in structurally limited settings, for an international NGO or non-profit organisation.
- Experience working with safety and security in high risk settings, preferably with an understanding of the NGO perspective on safety and security.
- Experience working in South Sudan and Somalia is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of key donor funding conditions to ensure compliance is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills, with a high level of proficiency in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural/multi-national setting
- Good computer skills
How to Apply
An interested and qualified candidate who meets the minimum requirement should send the following through recruitment(at)vsfg.org on or before 1st January 2021 at 24:59 hours. Indicate on the subject the ‘Logistics and Security Manager’. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
Submit a Cover letter for application and updated CV not more than three pages in one document (with at least three professional referees).
DON’T SUBMIT copies of transcripts, academic degrees, or recommendation letter as you will provide them upon request only. Only short listed candidates-will be contacted for interviews.