Purpose and Objectives of the Call for Consultants
Consultancy engagements are envisaged to run for days, weeks, or a couple of months depending on the nature of the services and works contracted by the organization. The nature of the engagements shall be fee-based consultancy contracts. Pre-qualified consultancy firms or individuals shall be offered consulting opportunities on the basis of their competitiveness, technical expertise and relevant experiences in respective fields of specialization as demonstrated by their pre-qualification bid offers.
Successful applicants will be listed as pre-qualified consultants and shall only be contracted upon successful bids for specific assignments in accordance with the internal organizational procedures, and under the general terms and conditions applicable to procurement of consultants.
Fields of Expertise Required
- Agricultural Specialists
- Livestock Specialists
- Natural Resource Management Specialists
- Engineering Works
- Program Development
- Security Services
- Organizational Development
- Asset Management
Interested Consultancy firms and individual consultants are requested to submit their applications clearly stating and including the following:
- Field of expertise
- Brief profile of the company (if applying as a firm)
- Detailed CV (maximum 5 pages) of the lead Consultant
- Summary CV (maximum2 pages) of at least 2 associated key expert consultants
- Short profile and history of work experience
- Testimonials / certifications / Recommendations from previous assignments
- Indicative range of the daily fee rate in USD
- Indicate Consultants country of registration/nationality
- Indicate Consultants countries of experience
Applications shall be submitted to the e-mail address Consultancyroll(at)vsfg.org with an e-mail subject heading of the lot under application e.g. “LOT 1- Agricultural Specialists” by the 15th of January 2021. Applicants are allowed to apply for more than one LOT should they have relevant experience and expertise.
Note: Pre-selected consultants shall be retained for a period of 3 years unless otherwise dropped for any other reason. Selection and appointment of consultants will be subject to VSFG recruitment policy.