VSF Germany seeks to be in compliance with its workplace as prescribed by OSHA 2007 and DOSHS in accordance with the guidance of the Code of Practice for the Occupational Safety and Health Auditing.
Scope of the Consultancy
To carry out work places registration as required by Section 44 of OSH Act, 2007 Risk Assessment, Safety, Health, Fire Audits and register the offices as for VSF Germany Regional Office, Nairobi and in the Field Offices in compliance/accordance with the Factories and Other Places of Work (Safety and Health Committee) Rules, 2004, Factories and Other Places of Work (Fire Risk Reduction) Rules, 2007 and Occupational Safety and Health Act, 2007.
- Interested persons/firms should send their applications as follows
- Cover letter
- Technical proposal outlining methods and tools to be used in the Assignment
- Financial Proposal quoted in Kenya Shillings (KES)
- Work plan for the consultancy period; showing how available time will be utilized.
- Updated CV of the consultant(s) or a profile of the firm plus CVs of the experts who will do the training.
The proposals should be submitted via email recruitment(at)vsfg.org to Head of HR and Admin, VSF Germany, with the subject “OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH” no later than Wednesday 4th November 2020. Due to the urgency of the assignment, the applications will be assessed on a rolling basis and selection will be done once a suitable candidate is identified.